Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm talking tonight...

as part of the New South for the New Southerner series at the Levine Museum of the New South uptown. It starts at 5:30; the real draws are my Observer colleague Sarah Aarthun, WCNC anchor Sonja Gantt, and appetizers from Mert's.

We'll be talking about living in the CLT, answering your questions and plugging Living Here -- the Observer's magazine for newcomers -- which comes out this Sunday.

The event costs $5 and they ask for an RSVP; here's more details. Hope to see y'all there.

1 comments:

Lynne Stevenson said...

Hi Mr. Tomlinson,
Wish I could have been there, but since I currently work on third shift at my job, it was impossible for me to attend. Maybe one day you will have a book signing or public reading at a book event and I will be able to hear and see you in public!